Wednesday 15 February 2012

I'm obsessing over this!

Ever since I saw this jacket on Silver from 90210 last week, I kind of got obsessed with finding out where it was from. Thankfully, I found out the jacket is a Diane Von Furstenberg and retails at around £152. I think I'm in love with the mint green colour and mostly the way she wore it.

Now..to look for someone to to buy it for me! hmm..

A very bad screenshot, Diane Von Furstenberg Mikhaila Cropped Jacket

Do you guys have any recent fashion obsessions? Let me know!

Saman x

4 comments:

  1. That jackets a gorgeous colour. I love Silver, she's my fave 90210 girl! I loved the hotdog outfit she wore in this weeks episode, i well want to do that for my next fancy dress party!

    Georgie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i like it most because of the colour! and yes Silver is definitely my fav too (ofcourse Naomi too!).

      Delete
  2. hi! from where can you order this jacket i love it too !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to get it too but most places are sold out, maybe you can check here: http://www.shopbop.com/mikhaila-cropped-jacket-diane-von/vp/v=1/845524441918054.htm?folderID=2534374302029886&colorId=10949&extid=affprg

      Saman xx

      Delete