Monday 6 February 2012

February Wishlist

As usual I have been spending most of my time browsing the shops online so I decided to compile a wishlist of things that I liked whilst doing some online shopping.

Candy geo skater dress
£22.99 from New Look
I love the geometric print on this dress and the colours as well. The belt cinches in the dress above the waist creating a flowy and pleated effect on the bottom half of the dress.

Grey aztec print jumper
£25 from River Island
I love the aztec print trend at the moment, as you could probably tell by the amount of aztec inspired items in my wishlist! This grey jumper has the red and yellow pops of colour, making it stand out a bit more and the jumper seems great to wear in the currently freezing weather!

Burn out aztec sweat
£28 from Topshop
Another aztec inspired jumper, however this one has a burn out design which I thought made it a bit more unique and interesting to a normal jumper. I also love the loose fitting and shape of the jumper, they are just sooo much more comfy!



Raffia patterned ballet pumps
£15.99 from New Look
Since I am quite tall, I can't really wear heels a lot of the time, so I mainly wear flats like ballet pumps or trainers. These are different from plain pumps and so they would add an interesting element to any outfit.


Embellished teardrop earrings
£5.65 from Forever 21
I usually wear earrings when I am going out to dinner, a party or other occassions, so I usually tend to go for earrings that would be better as party-wear. I love the colour of these earrings and the gold detail as well as the gems on it would make them a great addition to an outfit.


Gold tone two pack of rings
£10 from River Island
I don't own a great deal of rings, so whenever I do look at any rings I tend to favour statement rings that could transform an outfit. I thought these fit the bill and would be great to dress up an outfit!

Zeana oversized tribal design t-shirt
£8.99 from Missguided - Comes in 3 colours: Black/White/Wime
My go-to outfit is usually just a t-shirt and a pair of jeans, so I knew I would have to include a t-shirt on my wishlist. The t-shirt is not overly printed, with a main tribal design in the centre and lines trailing off it, so this would be great for everyday wear.

Burgundy quilted cord patch hoody
£50 from Topman
I know this a men's hoody but I love the quilted design on it and I am a sucker for elbow patches so this hoody screamed out to me! I find for t-shirts and hoodies the men's section at most stores is usually better, with a lot more variety and designs.

I hope you enjoyed seeing just some of the things I was interested in whilst doing some online shopping!

Aneesa

No comments:

Post a Comment