Sunday 22 January 2012

Westfield Mini Haul

Aneesa and I went to Westfield Shopping Mall yesterday at Shepherd's Bush in London. We had such a tiring but fun day walking around and checking out the sales. Although we didn't purchase anything major, we did pick up a few things so though we would post about it and share it with you guys.

First stop, Pull and Bear:
They had quite an amazing sale on, with a alot of the stuff starting at £2.99. Aneesa picked up a sheer top in a beige/nude colour and I got a very thin cardigan in a quite a unique shade of blue.

I made a quick stop at American Apparel because I have had my eyes on this nail colour for ages now! Its called Peacock (first one from the left). I will be swatching all three soon, but for now I applied the pink one which I really like!
American Apparel Nail Lacquer in (L to R) Peacock, Hunter and Dynasty.
We spent the longest at Boots for some reason! But I only got this 17 nail polish in the shade Forever (Best nude shade EVER!) which was a repurchase and a Rimmel Exaggerate liquid eyeliner in black.
Rimmel London Exaggerate Eyeliner, brush and swatch in 001 100% Black.

We then passed by an NYS stall (for those who are unfamiliar, it is a brand for really good but affordable eyewear) and they were doing a 2 for £25!! So we both decided to get one each. Both of them are a 'wayfarer' shape. Aneesa's one (first one) is black with a floral inside and mine is a bit larger in size (since I have a round face) with a red tinted frame.



Just thought I would include this in this post as it is from the next day. Aneesa FINALLY found a bag (from Primark!). Its a really nice cream faux crocskin with light brown details and gold hardware. Perfect for uni!

Hope you guys liked the haul, its our first one, so we would love to hear from you in the comments below what you thought of it and what you think can be improved.

Thanks
Saman and Aneesa x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! Following your blog now, really like it.
    Will be posting swatches of the polishes soon
    Saman xx

    ReplyDelete