Monday 15 October 2012

OOTD: Outfit of the Day - Casual Sunday

Just had a casual coffee date with the girls and this is what I decided to wear. I thought it would be fun to add a pop of pastel colours to a rather grey outfit. 

By the way, I have lots of new posts coming up since I recently attended the Newlook Autumn/Winter collection launch in Dubai. More on that later. 

I did discover two new high street brands while I was there (I might be late on this, bear with me). The first one was SuiteBlanco which a Spanish company. The style was very chic, fun and affordable. The other one was Cotton On (which had an amazing sale on btw) that was a very colourful yet practical and wearable brand that originates from Australia.

Anyway! Here is what I wore:

Black top (underneath): Splash
Grey Hi-Low Top: Cotton On 
Jeans: Newlook
Black studded pumps: SuiteBlanco
Bag: Suite Blanco
Arrow Bracelet: Forever21








S.

1 comment:

  1. I needeԁ to thanκ you foг thіs fаntaѕtiс
    rеad!! I certainly enjоyеԁ every little bit of
    it. I have got you booκ-maгkеd to check οut new thіngs you poѕt…
    Also visit my site :: hello kitty sunglasses

    ReplyDelete