Sunday 12 February 2012

OOTD: Saman's TOWIB Outfit

If you have been following the blog, you know I am visiting London and obviously didn't know that there would be an event to attend while I was here. So this was a really difficult one to put together! 

But here is what I wore:
Tshirt: Self-designed
Blazer: Primark
Belt: Primark
Skirt: F&F (at Tesco's!)
Tights (not pictured): Marks and Spencer
Shoes (not pictured): New look
Bag: H&M
Earrings: Silavat. Silver and Onyx (from Saudi Arabia)
Nails: Forever by 17 (closer look here)

I completed my look with a messy side bun just to add more of a feminine touch to the outfit.

Lipstick: Hot Lips by Eyeko London


If you were at TOWIB and didn't get to say, please say hello in the comments or on our twitter!

Saman x

No comments:

Post a Comment