Wednesday 11 January 2012

Product Raves!

Over the years, I have searched and searched for products that will suit my sensitive, acne-prone, oily skin. Ofcourse, the search still continues to find the perfect product, but that doesn't mean I haven't found some seriously amazing stuff already. You can say these are my 'holy grail' products, and usually part of my daily routine. I have tried most these products over a couple years, so I can safely say that they work really well for me and my skin type. What are some of your favourite products?



MAC Green Gel Cleanser
I use this every single morning. I found this after Estee Lauder's facewash got discontinued. I have probably gone through about 3 bottles of this already, and it lasts VERY long.

Olay Classic Beauty Fluid
I searched far and wide for the best daily moisturiser for my skin. Lush, neutrogena, body shop, nothing worked for me over longer periods of time. Then I decided to use my mum's Olay that she has used for so many years and it was PERFECT! I even mix this with my foundation for lighter everyday use.
Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner
I have gone through countless bottles of these. Best. Toner. Ever.
Just a couple of months ago I had a really bad reaction to Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit facewash and this was the only thing that calmed my skin down.
ELF High Definition Powder
Before this I used to think HD Powders are a scam and don't work. I don't know about others, but this is pretty amazing (with an amazingly low price tag!) I usually use this when I know I will be out for longer periods of time with makeup on because it keeps my makeup fresh and looking matte.
Soap & Glory Hand Food hand cream
I could not decide between this and Handy Gurugu from Lush as I switch between them all the time. But since I am using this one these days Im in love with it all over again. Smells Divine!

Revlon ColourStay Foundation (for combination/oily skin)
After using MAC for a couple of years, I decided it was time to move on as I felt it was too heavy on my skin. This stays on FOREVER! I have also gone through countless bottles of this. Easily the best foundation I have used till now among many brands that I have tried.

Let me know in the comments below what YOUR fav products are, I would love to know.

Saman x

No comments:

Post a Comment