Monday 12 December 2011

My top 3 lipsticks!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts but we're back now! Lots of OOTDs and other types of posts to look foward to! :)

1) Half 'n half by MAC (Amplifiled)

This is one of the first lipsticks I EVER bought and remains one of my all time go-to nude shade. Plus its really creamy and smooth!

2) Viva Glam Cyndi by MAC (lustre)
This is such a pretty coral shade! When the Viva Glam collection came out first, the Gaga one got really popular, but that was a really bright pink which I thought was conpletely unsuitable for my skin colour. Then i found this! The thing with lustre lipsticks is that you can build up the colour as much as you want'
This shade is definitely perfect for all seasons to add a pop of colour.

3) Eyeko Liptastick in Hot Lips
I got this is an Eyeko surprise gift bag (along with some other amazing eyeko products) quite a while ago and it is by far the BEST pink lipstick that I own! Well its more fuschia than pink but the colour pay off is amazing. It lasts ALL day and looks fresh throughout the day. Definitely a colour that I put on in the winters to brighten up a dull outfit. I also sometimes put this on with only a tinted moisturiser and mascara so it stands out.

Swatches:
Hope you enjoyed this post. Let us know what else you would like to see on here!

Saman x

No comments:

Post a Comment